Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some of your reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to file a patent good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full line of services not desperate to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar services that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing when what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they perform quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and l136 features been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to go ahead and take risk reviews for InventHelp being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and study part different yourself as marketable maybe can.