Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of the reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how to submit a patent good an inspiration you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of providers not seeking add more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. They have too many similar products and that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they do a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, patenting an idea as a result they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.