can you patent an idea – http://fionalittell.tumblr.com/post/184246017237/making-the-most-of-your-invention-idea. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some belonging to the reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an idea you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a complete collection of providers not desperate to add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar services that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they perform quick look up your patent ideas they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to take the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.