Applications of The Basic Background Check Policy, Freely Available For Use Under the Creative Commons License Agreement.
* This basic criminal record check policy applies to all Staff and Hourly employees of American Acme Group.
o It is essential that American Acme Corporation’s business missions are supported by qualified employees, with a safe and secure environment with regard to American Acme Corporation constituents, including contractors, visitors and employees. It is essential that American Acme Corporation take meaningful actions to shield its funds, property and also other assets.
o This basic background check policy is intended to the verification of credentials, criminal history, credit status as well information related to employment decisions which help the American Acme Corporation in meeting its commitments.
* Statement of General Basic Background check Policy
o It could be the basic background check policy of American Acme Corporation looks new Staff and specified new Hourly employees have certain credentials and criminal and other history verified as a condition of employment.
o It is the basic background check policy of American Acme Corporation that specified current Staff employees with fiscal management responsibility their very own criminal and other background information verified as a condition of continued employment.
o “Credit history background check” means checking the credit ratings of the selected applicant or staff member.
o “Criminal history background check” means verifying that the chosen applicant or employee does not possess any undisclosed criminal history in every jurisdiction where the applicant or employee currently or has was living.
o “Educational verification” means ensuring how the selected applicant or employee possesses all educational credentials beyond high school on the application, resume or cover letter or perhaps cited by an option that qualify the individual for the position sought.
o “Employee” is determined as any person employed by American Acme Corporation, whether full- or part-time.
o “Employment verification” means ensuring that the selected applicant or employee actually worked in the positions listed on the application, resume, or cover letter or otherwise cited from your candidate that qualify the individual for the duty sought, too as all employment throughout a period that is at least seven (7) years immediately preceding application at American Acme Corp. This verification consist of dates of employment and reasons for leaving each position.
o “License verification” means ensuring how the selected applicant or employee possesses all of the licenses from the application, resume or cover letter or otherwise cited the particular candidate that qualify the person for the positioning sought and verification of any license required for the position, including verification of the disposition of these licenses. Consists of how much any car or truck drivers licenses required for your associated align.
o “Limited criminal history background check” means verifying that the selected applicant or employee doesn’t have any undisclosed criminal record in the jurisdiction exactly where the applicant or employee currently resides, or where you or employee last resided, if free criminal background check background or employee only recently moved to location next to the American Acme Corporation.
o “Limited sex and violent offender registry background check” means verifying how the selected applicant or employee does n’t have undisclosed convictions of certain sex and violent crimes in the jurisdiction place applicant or employee currently resides, or where a criminal record or employee last resided, if the applicant or employee only recently moved to a location near to the American Acme Corporation.
o “Sex and violent offender registry background check” means verifying that the selected applicant or employee does not have undisclosed convictions of certain sex and violent crimes in every jurisdiction the place that the applicant or employee currently or has resided.
Basic Criminal record search Policy Provisions
* New Staff Employees
o All new Staff employees shall know the following background record checks completed as a condition of employment with American Acme Corporation. Everyone of the historical past checks identified in this paragraph, the human beings resources office at each headquarters will determine whether it or recruiting department will do the background check.
– Employment verification – to be completed by the hiring department or headquarters human resources office
– Educational verification – to be completed in the hiring department or headquarters human resources office
– License verification – to be completed with the hiring department or headquarters human resources office; other than a required motor vehicle drivers license, which is be initiated by the hiring department or headquarters time office and completed by Risk Management
– Criminal background background check – to be able to initiated by the hiring department or headquarters human resources office, with final completion by the headquarters time office
– Sex and violent offender registry background check – to be initiated with hiring department or headquarters human resources office, with final completion by the headquarters human resources office
o Foreigners who have been offered employment into appointed Staff positions will be subject towards the following provisions:
– The verification of education that the candidate has cited that qualifies the individual for the location.
– The verification of employment how the candidate has cited that qualifies the victim for the position.
– A criminal history background check covering quantity of the Unites states if the time scale of time that the individual has worked in the united states exceeds one full year.
– A criminal history background sign on the individual’s prior countries of residence only if for example the individual’s visa and/or authorization to employment in the Aid businesses was issued before implementation of the Patriot Act on October 24, beginning of 2001. The American Acme Corporation will not require that a criminal history background check be conducted in people prior countries of residence if the visa or authorization to work was issued or renewed under the provisions on the Patriot React.
o Great new Staff employees who are going to performing any of the following jobs shall also keep below listed additional background checks completed as a condition of employment with American Acme Corporation: Vice President, Director, Associate or Assistant Vice President, American Acme Corporation Athletics Director, Chairman for this Board of Directors, as well as other positions as requested by the headquarters hr office and approved by American Acme Corporation Human resource Services. Additional background checks shall include:
– Credit standing background check – to be completed by American Acme Corporation Human resource Services
o Generally if the American Acme Corporation has performed any of the above verification or history record checks on folks within the past year, fresh new verification or history criminal record search of that specific category will not required. The final results of the previously performed verification and/or history criminal record check will be regarded as in any pending employment decision.